Newborn Sleep Support
Evidence has shown that it is best to leave sleep training for later on. But before 6 months, you can help create good sleep hygiene to set a strong foundation for good sleep
Who is this for?
Your baby is under 6 months and your would like to begin to support healthy sleep patterns and understand more about the science of sleep and how that affects your baby
What is included?
- 1 hour consultation
- Comprehensive review of your newborn’s history
- Information on the “Basics of sleep”
- Infant sleeping and feeding patterns
- 4 follow up calls once per month until your baby is 5 months of age
- Current safe sleep practices and how to create a sleep friendly environment
- Creating bedtime and nap routines
- Age-appropriate expectations and goals for the first few months
- Tools and coping strategies so you can fully enjoy your time with your baby
- Discuss any concerns that you may have